Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Hayley Being Silly and IPKKND Talks


Hello Blog ! Taking a short break from all my writing (after having found it difficult to type away at a computer screen when I need one hand to hold a tissue to my nose and the other hand to adjust my blanket every five seconds) I have resorted to playing around with the video editing stuff on my computer that has lain hibernating for years (as you will be able to tell from the bad quality of the video). Now I purposefully whited it out quite a bit, because I didn’t want my very ill face all over the internet... but yes, the face is not important.
Mostly, it is just a collection of silly clips, overladen with subtitles representing my thoughts, hopefully to let you in a little on what goes through Hayleys brain. I had just washed my hair, so excuse the craziness going on there. Please don’t take offense to the video, it was all meant in good humour. I made it and then decided I might as well upload it, it isn’t anything special, but you might want to take a peek in if you like!
I warn you, you may feel like you have lost a few minutes of your life ^_^
Hahahaha, hopefully not though, but thing is, you will never know until you hit play !
Love, Hayley x




Vlog Index 
Video 1 (Hayley being silly and IPKKND talks)
Video 2                              (My week with IPKKND)
Video 3                        (Arnav and his Brain Cells)
Video 4                                             (IPKKND Misses)

18 comments:

  1. Haha I loved it!
    - Sona <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I am glad you liked it !!
      <3 Hayley x

      Delete
  2. Aww cute and you're so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hahaha, at least you found it funny ?

      Delete
  4. WOW..gal you are so pretty..and video is cute..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its cute dear..u are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's very sweet of you to say :)

      Delete
  6. Hahahaha rely funy... Cute video nd I lyked ur idea bout dem 2 tlkin it out... Da directors shud try dat out... Hpe ur felin beta now...
    BTW- Ur rely pretty nd ur hair is not messy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Tanzie ! Yes, I cannot wait for a proper long conversation between Arnav and Khushi, that is all they need !
      And yes, i am much better now thanks ! Thank you so much for the comment :)

      Delete
  7. hayley
    thanks for the video message at last i saw u always thought of seeing for ur writing too good video i loved it
    this is devishree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Now you know what I look like !
      Glad you liked it
      Love, Hayley x

      Delete
  8. Ha..ha...!
    Lovely video..!
    Aww...get well soon sweetheart!

    And that is a very good idea! Someone send it to the business tycoon...and also advice him to grow a few grey cells in his thick head... :D ..!

    Lol...! I really shouldn't start with the bashing of our so called hero-cum-villain ASR....it'll only spam your page...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey !Thank you, I am much better already :)

      Hahahahah,Arnav really needs some IQ increasing !!
      And yes, tread those waters carefully my dear, you may not wake up tomorrow if some people found your words :D

      Delete
  9. ha ha !! loved it!!

    get well soon girl :) and your alien friend, super cute :D

    'damn you star plus' couldn agree with you more!
    -asumi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Asumi !!

      Thanks, I am better already, Ben says thank you too!

      And gosh I know, I cannot wait for this misunderstanding dragging out to finally end, its killing me !

      Delete

Hello :) Please do drop by a comment and like, I love them :)