Tuesday, 20 March 2012

IPKKND Misses - In Video

Yes Hayley is back on yet another one of her days off school with nothing  better to do!
Today, I bring you a list of IPKKND Misses...

Sorry about talking really quickly, I didn't want the video to be too long and boring!

Please do comment and like ! 
Love, Hayley x


Vlog Index 
Video 1 (Hayley being silly and IPKKND talks)
Video 2                              (My week with IPKKND)
Video 3                        (Arnav and his Brain Cells)
Video 4                                             (IPKKND Misses)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hiya Anonymous !

      Haha, The brightness would be due to three things
      1. I'm sitting in front of a sunny window
      2. My laptops inbuilt camera is very poor quality
      3. I don't want my face all over youtube, so to secure my privacy just that teensy weency amount, Ive increased the brightness on it a tad more

      What I'm saying should be more important, don't worry about my face :p
      its not that interesting anyway :p

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your British accent!
    Anyway, I am sure you've heard that loads of times :p

    Your videos always crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) Lol, I get it from people I meet outside of England !! (Haha of course, not just when i am randomly walking around homeland)

      but thanks for the comment, and glad you like them and find them funny !

      Delete
  3. Hey I love your accent. You're from England, right? Do you understand Hindi? Or do you watch IPKKND with subtitles? Sorry if this is too weird or personal! Anyways you're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you deary :) And yes, I am from England! I understand some Urdu, so I can understand for the most part but I do get confused sometimes :) And no, its totally ok!

      Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  4. You are somewhat like Khushi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha! Thanks! I love Khushi so I'll take that as a compliment :)

      Delete

Hello :) Please do drop by a comment and like, I love them :)